TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TERMS: Net 30 days after the invoice date. All invoices mature from the invoice date, not from the receipt of the invoice or material.
- F.O.B.: All sales are F.O.B. Factory. Will-calls are not picked up after 5-days from notification will be shipped by common carrier under normal freight terms.
- FREIGHT: Prepaid to one location within the continental United States (48 contiguous states) on Net Invoice over $1,500. Shipments outside of the 48 contiguous states are shipped at freight collect.
- CREDIT: Credit and eligibility for distributor prices must be established prior to the initial order. Shipments will be held on accounts with unsatisfactory payment status. *Past due balances are subject to a monthly finance charge equal to 1.5% of any outstanding balances.
- PRICES: Prices are subject to change without notice.
- SHORTAGE: Factory must be notified within 5 days from receipt of goods or shipment will be considered correct. No debits will be accepted until the factory determines the final disposition.
- PRODUCT DESIGN: The manufacturer reserves the right to redesign, alter, or modify its product without incurring liability for customer inventory and future repair problems.
- DEFECTIVE RETURNS: Written Return Goods Authorization (RGA) must be obtained prior to returning any defective material. Freight must be prepaid by customers with proof of purchase or invoice number. Freight will be credited on warranty items only. Parts returned without proof of purchase will be credited at Company’s discretion.
- OVERSTOCK: Written factory authorization must be obtained prior to any returns. A 30% restocking charge will be deducted from returned goods. All products are subject to inspection and, if found unsellable, will be discarded or returned at the customer’s request and cost.
Arrowhead Brass warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of three years from the date of purchase by the original buyer (the “Warranty Period”). Arrowhead Brass promises to replace or repair any part of this product that proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period. The company’s liability is solely limited to the original purchase price of the parts or products and no payment will be made for consequential or incidental costs or damages that may have been caused by part or product failure. Buyer’s remedies are limited to the return of the products and either repayment of the original purchase price or repair and/or replacement of nonconforming parts or products. Products alleged to be defective must be returned to Arrowhead Brass in a timely manner for inspection before any remedy may be applied. The decision on how to remedy parts or products found to be defective will be made at the sole discretion of Arrowhead Brass. In no event shall Arrowhead Brass be liable for incidental or consequential damages, for damages resulting from improper installation, improper repair, or for damages caused by neglect, abuse, or alteration. All implied warranties including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are limited to a period of three years from the date of purchase. No person is authorized to change, add to, or create any warranty or obligation other than that set for herein. To obtain warranty service, contact your local dealer and/or contractor from whom you purchased this product. There are no warranties, express or implied, of the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except as expressly described herein.
For more information, please contact us.