The patented Arrow-Breaker® technology is the only fully integrated valve that provides backflow prevention without an add-on device. The Arrow-Breaker® utilizes an integrated vacuum breaker to protect from contaminants and is available in hose bibs, sillcocks, garden valves, and frost-proof hydrants.
- Improved appearance and quieter operation
- Increases flow rate and improved pressure
- Reduced cost per unit compared to valves with add-on devices
prevents water hammer – banging pipes – caused by other anti-siphon devices
- A permanent protection device that cannot be removed
- ASSE 1011 & 1019 anti-siphon certified by IAPMO
- All Arrow-Breaker® products come with a distinctive orange tag
The Arrowhead QuickTurn® style hose bibs and hydrants provide easy operation and flow control in one easy turn. Utilizing the same components as our regular valves, the QuickTurn® technology provides the same features as most “quarter-turn” valves without sacrificing quality or low flow.
- Easy on/off operation without letting go of the handle
- Quick half-turn operation with complete flow control
- No ceramic cartridge or hefty device that restricts flow or that can be easily damaged.
- Utilizes the same design as all other Arrowhead Brass hose bibs and hydrants without our exclusive, maintenance-free
- O-ring style one-piece bonnet and stem
- Available add-on for all standard and no-kink hose bibs and solid-flange sillcocks
- Included on all Arrowhead Brass 420, 460 Arrow-Breaker®, and 470 Freeze-Proof® series wall hydrants
- Look for the “QT”
For over 10-years, Arrowhead Brass has been utilizing the high-quality O-ring seal design on almost all of our products. The majority of other valve manufacturers continue to use graphite or “PTFE” packing rings that require a two-piece bonnet and packing nut design, leading to constant maintenance and may develop leaks. The Arrowhead Brass O-ring design eliminates the two-part design with a single O-ring seal bonnet. Advantages of this exclusive design include:
- No packing nut adjustments
- No-leak bonnet seal around the stem
- Smoother operation
- Backward compatible with all vintage Arrowhead Brass products